This information is provided to assist you in preparing artwork to submit to our office. We have tried to address all artwork related issues but, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office or your advertising consultant.
Advertisement Sizes and Dimensions
|1/8 Page||3.625″ X 2.3125″|
|1/4 Page Vertical||3.625″ X 4.875″|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||7.5″ X 2.3125″|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||7.5″ X 4.875″|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3.625″ X 10″|
|Full Page||7.5″ X 10″|
We strive to produce and print only the highest quality artwork. For this reason we ask that all artwork submitted meet the following standards:
- Artwork, either in the form of complete ads. or logos and photographs should be submitted in digital format. These can be sent to our office by email, uploaded to a file sharing service like Dropbox, by mail on digital media, or given directly to your ad. consultant.
- If it is impossible to submit artwork digitally, a high quality original photograph or high quality printed piece should be provided. Please specify if you would like your original returned.
- Artwork should be at a minimum of 300dpi – higher resolution is preferable.
- Web graphics are customarily uploaded to websites at only 72dpi and therefore are not appropriate for printed material. Images used on websites should be provided in their original format- 300dpi or greater.
- Format: Your ad. will be printed digitally at 600 dpi in full color using CMYK color. Please prepare your artwork accordingly.
- We use Adobe software and prefer files generated in Photoshop, InDesign, or PDF but we can accept graphics in almost all formats i.e. jpeg, tiff, gif, etc.