Our high quality In-Room Guest Services Directories are printed in full color and are custom designed to meet the needs of each individual resort or hotel. They are printed to match property colors with property logos and individual location information.
A digital version of each printed directory is also available online and accessible from the resort or hotel website.
We strive to include information that will meet the needs of guests and property staff. Our directories are created to answer all guests’ questions concerning the resort and the local area. They are a valuable tool for staff to provide outstanding guest service.
Our directories are designed to follow hotel and resort brand standards. We work with the hospitality industry to provide directories that follow corporate guidelines and meet franchise requirements.
What makes a good Guest Services Directory?
Our goal is to give your guests a comprehensive tool to serve as a guide during their stay. YOUR directory should answer questions that someone who has never been to your property or to your town would ask. The following are ideas for what to include:
- Management’s Welcome Letter
- Guest service information
- Property information, banquet facilities, etc.
- Property amenities
- Rules- pets, smoking, noise, etc.
- Concierge information
- Wi-fi, Fax, and business services
- Check out time and procedures
- Office hours, pool hours, etc.
- Continental breakfast or complimentary cocktail hours
- Restaurant and lounge information
- Transportation information
- Frequently called local phone numbers
- Emergency information
- Telephone and television instructions
- Property layout- Show locations of ice machines, vending machines, etc.
- Area map
- Local information and points of interest
- Places of worship in your community
- Any information you think will make your guests more comfortable
We will work with you to design a complete Guest Services Directory that will meet the needs of your staff and your guests.